Friday, December 16, 2005

Thanks, Michelle, and all of you who have shown your support

I want to thank Michelle Malkin for helping spread some of the good news I'm trying to share with her readers. The initial volume of responses has been surprising - and I am sending all of these comments to Brian and his peers over in Iraq. I know this has to do them good. The kind words and support are as heartwarming to me as Brian's letter was.

He does have access to email, but they keep him pretty busy over there and he has little time to actually respond. If he has anything to say I'll be sure to post it here. Stuff that comes from Brian I try to put in courier font to look like a typewriter, sort of... and I will introduce his text as such.

I am also sure that this kind of stuff happens frequently, all over Iraq. Our guys (that includes the gals, you know) are typically good human beings who care about other human beings. But you don't see it reported in the MSM. That would be propaganda. ;-)

Thank you all, again. Wow.

-editor

2 comments:

ijeannie said...

I found your blog through Michelle's Blog. Thank God we have men, like your step-son, spreading freedom and democracy. You must be so proud!

BTW, he is cute! I'd love to see you post more pics of that "hot hero" on the blog. :)

Mei-Ling said...

I didn't see a trackback, but wanted you that I've linked to your letter from Brian at AnonymousOpinion keep up the good work.